Alliance Global Group LLC (AGG) is a growing Small-Disabled Veteran Owned and 8(a) certified business providing Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Administrative and Program Management, Financial Management, and Litigation Support. AGG prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges.
We are currently hiring an experienced Foreign Military Sales (FMS) SME 2 at Robins AFB in Georgia.
Active Secret Clearance is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Focus on pre Letter of Request (LOR) and case development activities, including writing LOR and establishing, developing and executing requirements, in order to reduce the LOR to Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) cycle time as per Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA)
• Assist in program & systems management, scheduling, risk management, budgeting/funding, integration, life cycle logistics, staging, storage, transportation assessments/planning, surveys, and training
• Interface with international customers, program’s prime contractor, DSCA, SAF/IA, AFMC, other AFMC centers, National Security Agency (NSA), Air Force Security Assistance Training Center (AFSAT), and the Air Force Security Assistance Directorate (AFSAC)
• Conduct tracking DSCA-prescribed metrics and entering LOR data into Defense Security Assistance Management (DSAMS)
• Support internal Directorate acquisition processes and strategies
• Assist in preparation of Security Assistance Pre-Program Management Reviews and Program Management Reviews
• Aid in developing the Manpower Requirements Package (MRP), Manpower Travel Data Sheet (MTDS), and Security Assistance Manpower Requirements System (SAMRS)
• Assist with planning, organization, and control of FMS case requirements, as well as future sustainment support
• Other duties as assigned
• ACTIVE Secret Clearance is required
•Minimum 3-5 year’s Foreign Military Sales experience
• Experience in the Life Cycle of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and its related fields of logistics, financial management, military educations and training, transportation, and database management tools.
• Knowledge of DOD FMS processes and procedures as outlined in the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM)
• Experienced in tracking DSCA-prescribed metrics and entering LOR data into DSAMS government system.
• Bachelor’s Degree – (Relevant experience in position requirements may be substituted for education)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Project, Outlook, and SharePoint) to prepare documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Strong communication, problem-solving, analytics, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills.
Alliance Global Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.