Alliance Global Group LLC (AGG) is a growing Small-Disabled Veteran Owned and 8(a) certified business providing Foreign Military Sales (FMS), Administrative and Program Management, Financial Management, and Litigation Support. AGG prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges.
AGG offers all our staff a competitive comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays, and paid time off.
We have an immediate, full-time job opportunity for a certified Paralegal with active Security clearance to work in Crystal City, Virginia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of Industrial Cooperation Agreements
- Review for assertions that contractor is not debarred or suspended, that financing will not obligate the US Government to fund unallowable costs, and will not commit the US Government to approve export licenses
- If the contractor is a US University, review to ensure there is an adequate University Agreement or other communications from the University about the procurement including approval from DSCA and the Department of State
- Ability to track Direct Commercial Contract for status and/or completion
- Provide monthly reports and produce Excel spreadsheets to include monthly calculations
- Request missing documentation, as applicable
- MUST have active Secret clearance
- MUST be a certified Paralegal and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge in Foreign Military Financing (FMF) regulations and guidelines pertaining to Direct Commercial Contracts (DCC’s) and knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program guidelines ideal
- Ability to identify and correct errors or weaknesses in submitted documentation
- Provide detailed review of materials submitted by purchasing country in relation to the financing of Direct Commercial Contracts
Alliance Global Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Additionally, we abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.