Contracts & Clients
AGG is proud to announce that we are a prime contractor on the IDIQ Contract Vehicle 8(a) STARS III GWAC. It is a fantastic opportunity to serve our clients with greater speed and efficiency.
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from exceptionally qualified 8(a) small businesses. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC is designated as a Best in Class (BIC) contract vehicle and it provides Federal government agencies an easy-to-use, streamlined procurement solution to purchase information technology services from 8(a) Prime contractors. This fourth generation GWAC includes an even greater focus on emerging technologies as well as performance outside of the continental United States (OCONUS). AGG has been awarded this contract vehicle based upon our technical proficiencies and competitive pricing.
- 8 (a) STARS III Program Manager: Christine Celestine, email@example.com
- Master Contract: 47QTCB22D0543
- Cage Code: 6UUW6
- DUNS: 078746137
- UEI: GYDVMMS8YCQ3
Federal agencies, using the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, have access to Alliance Global Group through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. This GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies and provides access to AGG’s proven service and technical capabilities as a technology provider.
Features of our awarded 8(a) STARS III GWAC:Pre-competed, easy to use contract with streamlined ordering procedures:
- Direct task orders up to $4.5 million for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Offers access to pool of contractors with industry credentials
- Supports timely order award for optimal mission support
For more information please visit the 8(a) STARS III website.